Saturday, February 9, 2013

Still Building!

I know, I know.  Custom Baggers.  I get it.  I have absolutely no issue with the current Bagger craze.  That doesn't mean I am digging on every customized HD Touring motorcycle I have ever seen.  There are some of them out there... Geez!  REALLY?

Our shop just recently was featured in a National Magazine for a Bagger we completely redid from the frame up.  I am grateful for that article.  I am glad we were chosen.  We are truly blessed.

But, we are also still building custom bikes!  That's right, our shop is still building frame up custom bikes.  When I tell my fellow shop owners that, they can't believe it.  But it is true.  I just had a customer sign up for another one yesterday.  And we have yet another one getting ready to go as well.  Not only that, but I have another customer coming over in about a week to sign up for what will be our third new build.

With what we currently have in the shop, those three will put us somewhere close to the double digits of custom builds in our shop, between what we are finishing up now, and what we are starting.

Am I grateful, you bet your ass I am grateful!  Thankful to have customers and friends that still want to ride lane-splitting, adrenaline-producing, kick-ass custom bikes, that look as great as they run and ride.

I'll say it again.  We are truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment